To score 79+ in the PTE test, you need to master four things:
1. How the PTE test works.
- A PTE candidate needs to know the followings:
- Where to put the microphone during the speaking module.
- How to type at a moderate speed on a keyboard.
- Know the order of the four modules.
- Know the order of the test items (20 test items altogether) in each module.
- Know the number of questions in each test item (e.g. 10-12 Repeat Sentence questions).
- Know the test items that give you negative marking.
2. How to approach each test item of the four modules of Speaking, Writing, Reading and Listening.
- Know the strategies for dealing with each of the 20 test items of the PTE test
- Mater answering the questions in rote learning fashion within the time the strategies allow you.
- Master the templates provided by us as your coach for each test item.
- Practice makes perfect.
3. How to manage your time in Reading and Listening modules.
- Know the strategies for prioritizing your time in the Reading and Listening modules.
- Apply your time management techniques in thePTE.com’s 10 standardized mock tests
4. How to analyze your score cards from thePTE.com 10 standardized mock tests.
- Have your real PTE score card or thePTE.com mock score card analyzed by an expert PTE trainer
- Practice on your weak points and apply your newly learnt strategies in another PTE mock test
- After all this, you are ready to sit the PTE test and clear it in your first go.
Need a free PTE mock test?
In order to learn the tricks of how to ace the PTE academic test, do a free scored PTE mock test and practice real PTE materials on our PTE practice platform, visit our website at www.thepte.com, where you can also book for a free online PTE coaching with one of our Melbourne-based expert PTE trainers via the zoom app.